Class of 2018
It's time for the Class of 2018 to start scheduling their Senior Portraits! I had such a great time with my 2017 Seniors, that I can't wait to see what 2018 brings. I did beach shoots, found myself in the woods of a nature preserve I'd never been to, and in the middle of a field in Duxbury - all with incredible, happy, fun subjects in front of my lens. What could be better?
So let's see you Class of 2018! Book your session now for May-August and don't let that yearbook deadline sneak up on you.
- A totally psyched photographer ready to capture who YOU are!
- 1 location (rural or urban), 1 outfit change, 1 hour session
- All proofs (lightly edited, with watermarks) of the session delivered via digital album within 14 days
- Up to 10 final, retouched images (without watermark) delivered via digital album within 14 days of making your choices. (Additional editing requests welcome at $5 per photo.)
- Print release provided so the images may be shared or reproduced at the will of the senior and their family.
- A feature on my blog at www.marypolleysphotography.com.
- Bring props! Sports equipment, musical instruments, hobbies, etc. We’ll work them into the session to really bring out your personality and interests.
- Want to combine your session with a friend, cousin or family member? Tight-knit group of friends or teammates? We’ll book your sessions back-to-back so we can take shots of you together, while still getting that yearbook shot.
- Interested in having your hair & makeup done for the shoot? I partner with a makeup artist & hairdresser to offer the total package… all you have to do is show up! Email me for pricing.