Class of 2017!
I love meeting and photographing rising Seniors! There's something really cool (are the kids still saying that?) about these sessions - where it's really the last photo session before they go off to college or enter the workforce and become an entirely new version of themselves! And I learn some new, hip vocab, too. :)
Bring on the Class of 2017! Senior photo season is in full swing - so contact me to book your session soon!
- A totally psyched photographer ready to capture who YOU are!
- Bring props! Sports equipment, musical instruments, hobbies, etc. We’ll work them into the session to really bring out your personality and interests!
- 1 location (rural or urban)
- 1 outfit change
- 1 hour session
- All photos delivered via digital album within 2 weeks of the session
- A minimum of 20, high quality, digitally retouched photos delivered
- Print release provided so the images may be shared or reproduced at the will of the senior and their family
- 3 photos (of your choosing) edited to your high school’s specific yearbook instructions
Here are a few snaps from my latest session with Jake, a rising senior at Whitman-Hanson High School!